After receiving the Healthy Massage, your baby is ready for a bath. Fun Bath is the second
step of Zwitsal Baby Spa to keep the baby clean as well as to nourish and care for their skin and hair.
According to neuroscience, in the early period after birth, your little one still needs the feeling of gliding
in the water as how it is inside the womb. This condition helps to maintain the sensitivity of the vestibular
system (the ability to balance the body on different kinds of bases) to allow your baby to stay active.
Fun Bath also provides stimuli for your baby because in the process, temperature changes both inside
and outside of his or her body, stimulate the sensitivity of the capillary blood vessels
(the nervous ends on the skin surfaces).
• Use Zwitsal Natural Baby Bath 2-in-1 Hair & Body for a Fun Bath. Aside from practical reasons,
it is suitable for newborns as it has been hypo-allergenic tested.
After receiving the healthy massage, your baby is ready for a bath. Fun Bath is the second step of Zwitsal
Baby Spa to keep the baby clean as well as to nourish and care for their skin and hair.
- Prepare warm water in the bath tub, and in another separate container for the final wash-off.
- Prepare a small towel/wash cloth/soft sponge.
- Spread a rubber sheet next to the bath tub.
- Spread a wide, warm, and dry towel above the rubber sheet.
Guide to Provide a Fun Bath
1. Lie your baby facing upward on the rubber sheet, slowly undress him or her.
2. Place your baby into the bath tub slowly.
3. Hold the back and neck with your left hand while your thumb and index finger covers the right and left ears to prevent water from entering.
4. Start with washing the head and the upper part of your baby’s body with warm water. Wash your baby’s hair with Zwitsal Natural Baby Bath 2-in-1 Hair & Body
, wash the head using a washcloth soaked with water.
5. Wash the entire body, neck, arms and legs with warm water. Cleanse the body with Zwitsal Natural Baby Bath 2-in-1 Hair & Body
. Wash the entire body using a washcloth whilst cleaning your baby’s genital.
Bathing a Newborn
By following the tips, you do not need to be afraid of bathing a newborn baby:
- Before the birth cord falls off, your baby only needs wiping using warm water to keep the cord dry so
that it can falls off soon.
- In the first weeks, your baby does not need a lot of bathing because he or she does not sweat from
activities. Bathing your baby once daily is enough.
- Choose a small tub and it only needs to be filled with warm water up to 6-8cm of height.
- Bath and wipe your baby slowly with a very soft sponge for 3-5 minutes.
- Clean the scalp, folds in the thigh, the neck, the back of the ears, and the under arms gently.